How do I become an LSAC member?
Click here and follow the instructions to become a member.
My institution has a membership; how do I sign up?
Contact the administrator for your institution and ask them to create an account for you. If you are unsure who your institutional administrator is, please contact us.
The email links don't open in my preferred email client.
To test, click here.
To set the default email client on your computer (e.g., Outlook, Windows Mail), please select your operating system below:
- for Microsoft Windows, click here
- for Mac OS X, click here.
If you are using a webmail client (e.g., Gmail, Hotmail), please select your operating system or client below:
- for Gmail (Mac or Windows), click here
- for Microsoft Windows (all browsers and clients), click here
- otherwise, click here.
How do I add members to my institutional account?
After the invoice for the bundle membership fee is paid and the application is approved (if required), the bundle administrator can view and manage bundle members from within the bundle administrator’s profile. To add a member to the bundle, the bundle administrator clicks the Add member button.
The bundle administrator completes the membership application form on behalf of the members then clicks Save. The new bundle member’s record now appears. To return to their own profile, the bundle administrator clicks the Return to bundle list and your own profile link.
For any additional bundle-related questions, please view the Bundle Administrator’s Guide here.
How do I pay for my membership?
- Ensure that you are logged in to your account.
- Click on your name on the top right of the page to go to your profile.
- Click on the Invoices and Payments link.
- If you have a balance owing, you should see a button allowing you to pay online.
How do I access the member resource files?
- Ensure that you are logged in to your account and your account is in good standing.
- Navigate to the Files page under the resources menu.
- You will see a list of various categories; click on one to enter that category.
- Continue to click on folders or click on a file to view it.
Where did the Wiki content (from the old site) go?
- All of the old wiki content has been moved to the Learning Resources section. To access this section:
- Ensure that you are logged in to your account and that it is in good standing.
- Under the Resources menu, click on the Learning Resources section, or click here.
My question isn't answered here.
Please contact your volunteer board members here: [email protected].